This is Cam, Liam and I. Liam is in the middle, you can't quite see him. Liam loved it.
We wiped out and ended up in the lake, (Thanks Greg). We didn't get pics of the wipeout though. It was really fun.
Cam and I tried wakeboarding. Neither of us got up, but we both got pretty close. Cam was so so close every time.
Here I am with my white, white legs, done failing at wakeboarding. It was fun. Thanks Williamsens for the fun week. Greg, you did a great job driving the boat! It was a fun time.
2 comments:
Forget your white legs, I love the look of complete concentration on Cameron's face!!!
I loved all 270 photo's. What a NICE camera you guys have. Owen's eyes look cool in his photo shoot. It was a fun trip. I wanna go back. It was so great to get away.
Post a Comment