I don't really have too much to say. We've been pretty busy this week with playgroups, friends, playing outside, swimming and such. I just never have my camera with me. We're going to Lagoon tomorrow with my sister and her family. That should be pretty fun. Liam is really excited. This last week we went up to Eden to "the Valley" a little place Cam's family used to go to all of the time for vacations and family reunions. It was a fun time. We saw an owl in the tree and it was the first time I had seen a real live owl. I got a couple of pics. This one he opened his mouth and spit something out on the ground. Kind of gross, but cool shot.
This one I thought his eyes were pretty. Talk about bird of prey. Scary huh?
1 comment:
that is one of the cutest pictures of your kids. Especially Owen. I love his smile!
Post a Comment