I saw a post on a friend's site showing her kids' costumes in halloweens past. I thought it was fun and decided to showcase our array of costumes.
This was last Halloween. This is the only good picture I got of them, because after this one Erin started crying and screaming. Spiderman and a conglomeration of what we had to make a fairy. Thanks MaryKate for making the skirt!!

This was '06. Erin was only two months old, so we didn't dress her up. Liam was a ghost, but found this witches hat at my sister's house and wore it too, so I don't really know what he ended up being.

This was last Halloween. This is the only good picture I got of them, because after this one Erin started crying and screaming. Spiderman and a conglomeration of what we had to make a fairy. Thanks MaryKate for making the skirt!!

This was '06. Erin was only two months old, so we didn't dress her up. Liam was a ghost, but found this witches hat at my sister's house and wore it too, so I don't really know what he ended up being.

In '05, I dressed Liam up as a rocker with a Pink Floyd shirt, levis, a bomber jacket, dangly keys on a chain and we spiked his hair up and colored it red. He got a little nervous when he saw his spiky hair and cried, but eventually was good with it.
This is '04. He was an elephant. Again, we don't have a pic on the computer with his ears on, but you get the gist. He was a cute elephant. I can't decide whether to put Owen in it this year or not.

Thanks to my great bro-in-law, we have this pic of Liam as a Pink Floyd rocker now. Thanks Drew!! 
6 comments:
Cute ideas for costumes! And way cute kids!
hehehe. I love the baby "rocker" idea! That's a great one! I'll have to remember that!
Man you've got some cute kids!!! I LOVEEEEEE the costume pics!!
So cute. I love Halloween, it is my second favorite Holiday! I love all the costumes.
I love it and your kids with having their own agenda. Hmmm, sounds like someone else I know!!!
Very cute costumes!!!! The rocker costume sounds super funny. You have a happy halloween!!!!!
Post a Comment