Friday, October 3, 2008

More Pictures

So, if you're going to read my blog, you have to put up with my picture taking mania. I'm just posting some pics I took in the past week.


I was messing with the settings on my camera for a class assignment and thought this was a cool effect.


Pretty sky huh? Amazing how pretty weeds can look.


These guys hang out in a tree around the corner from us. I need to ask the people whose yard this tree is in if I can hang out in their yard and get the front side of them.
I need to go up the canyon and get the pretty colors.

Erin has been all into potty training. She's hit and miss, not very motivated, but the other day she needed to go and told me, so I put her on and she wanted me to sit by her. I sat on the tub by her and she whispers "Close door mom!" I said "You want the door closed? How come?" She whispers "Wolves come in and bite me mom!" What? Silly girl. It's not like we talk about wolves all the time. She's so funny. Liam has been into the solar system. He's telling everyone he sees about how Mars is red and Jupiter has a spot and Saturn has rings. It's amazing how much they soak up. Kids are so trying and so much fun and such a joy all at the same time. I'm so blessed to have them!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Class? huh? What can you teach me? I like the way your blue turns out with your lens. These look great, same with the Bear Lake pics.

Jenny said...

Great work Amy!!!