10 years ago I...
1. Had just started my new EEG tech job.
2. Was living with my awesome roomies in Salt Lake.
3. Was making midnight runs to the store for cucumbers and vinegar (and gross mint chocolate chip ice cream. Only for you Carrie.
4. Had an almost new (to me) car. I still have it. It's thirteen years old. What a good little car!
5. Had no idea what life had in store for me.
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1. Have lunch with Kara.
2. Clean my house.
3. Take care of my sick husband.
4. Take pictures for my class.
5. Read my book. (It's not rated R yet Kami, I'm not that far into it though)
5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Strawberry Shortcake
2. Popcorn with white chocolate melted on it.
3. Almond muffins.
4. Cheesecake.
5. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate and nuts.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire... (Besides the obvious tithing one)
1. Buy a house.
2. Pay off Cam's school.
3. Go to France...maybe stay there.
4. Go to college campuses and give money to those who are paying for their own education. Especially those married with kids.
5. Invest
5 Places I have lived...
1. Vernal, Utah
2. Ephraim, Utah
3. Logan, Utah (not for very long though)
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. Bountiful, Utah
5 jobs I've had...
1. Care Center CNA
2. Post Office Casual Clerk
3. Home Health Aide
4. Surgery scheduler for neurosurgery
5. EEG technician.
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I tag:
1. MaryKate T.
2. Laurie L.
3. Julie M.
4. Jenny B.
5. Jenn L.
4 comments:
That is a fun tag! What book are you reading???? I'm all over this one! Thanks for the tag!
This is fun to read. I'll see if I get around to posting it. I'm lazy sometimes.
chocolate chip mint ice cream with milk in it! Sniff...sniff, I have no body to eat cucumbers and vinegar with because I am the only one who likes them. But it sure was fun. And going to Wendys at 11:30 at night for dinner! Those were the days when you could just up and leave when you wanted. Remember our ski trip?
Amy, I was so excited when I ran on to your blog. You look just as good as ever. I just ran into the pictures we took when we were doing the scavenger hunt, I believe it was the summer after graduation. Fun times. I just wanted to say HI.
Mikki (Southam) Jolley
Post a Comment