Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dating wedding photos

My cute sister-in-law saw my need for wedding and dating photos and sent me some. Isn't she great? Thanks Laurie! Cam's mom was taking photos to put all over at the reception. This is one she took. It didn't get put up.
I've always thought this one was funny. Laurie is looking all posed and beautiful by the pretty waterfall and Cameron is attacking me. So funny! This was our engagement photo.

Wedding photo. I wish I hadn't have done my hair up now. I wanted Cam to have a tie with his tux, but he wanted bow tie. Whatever makes him happy...
Here we are at the reception in Vernal. I liked my hair better there. It was more me. Again, my cute sister-in-law Laurie. Thanks again for the pics!!

11 comments:

Nik said...

NICE! I love to see other people's wedding/dating photos. You're a cute couple and a cute family. Happy Anniversary!

Lydia said...

How cute! You guys are a darling couple! It is so much fun to look back at old photos! Hope you are all well! Love, Lydia

Happy2Bme said...

Aahh...so cute! What an awesome sister-in-law you have! :) I love seeing old pictures. Hope you're doing something fun for your anniversary.

Laurie said...

AWESOME! I sent the one with the tongue and Cam attacking you for fun. That is great that you actually put them up. But hey, it was a real moment. That's Cam for ya.
We should use are new great camera's and take turns taking eachother's family photos? Or try to.

Juanita said...

eeeewww! That's yucky! I don't want to see my friend being accosted like that! And you liked it, I can tell by the smile on your face! :) Hee hee! I LOVE that you put this picture on, so fun! ;)

Tara L. said...

Cute Pictures!

Thomas Rust said...

ooooh, aaaaah, heheheh!

Those are awesome!

Carrie Cole said...

Can't believe it's been eight years! Yes I know we each have a clone, so I am very excited to see what the third one looks like. Maybe the milk man! Hee Hee, just kidding. Hopefully a good mix. I don't need another clone and I definately don't need another Shawn!

staci said...

Fun pics! I LOVE the first one with Cam's tongue! Classic! Time flies doesn't it?

Jenny said...

I am so glad you got my invite to the blog, now we can see what our fam is up to!!! Your blog is so cute and entertaining!!! Happy Aniversary to you guys!

Just me! said...

You are so cute! What fun pictures to have!