So, I am a freak about pictures and love, love, love taking them. I am not great at it...yet, I'm going to take a class in a couple of weeks to learn more about my cool camera and how to take better pics. I'm excited!! Let me know what you think of these...

I liked how this yellow flower had little "flowers" in the middle of it.


This bee was busily doing his work and I thought it made a cool picture. Man I wish I had a macro lens!!
2 comments:
oh good job. I love picture's to, and taking them i have always wanted to take a class
You have some really good pics here!
What kind of camera do you use?
I love photography, I opened my own studio about 3 years ago, and finally made it legal this year. I have a beautiful business license hanging in my office, and it is one of the hardest, most rewarding, most frustrating things I have ever earned in my life!!
We should get together sometime, your pics look like your living in Utah still, am I correct in my assumption? We live in Brigham City. I'm teaching an intermediate photography class at the arts center here, and I plan on taking my class on a field trip. If I decide to go south, I'll give you a holler! Maybe you could join us (for free :-)
Post a Comment