Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our anniversary, so I thought I'd do an anniversary post. I love my family!! I'm glad I married Cameron and he's my best friend in the world. I love that if I had no other friends, I'd be okay, because we laugh and work so well together. I'm glad he's such a good dad. Isn't it amazing when you are so done with kids or house or people or whatever it may be, your husband is there to bounce things off of and take up the slack. Cam's got so much on his plate right now, but still finds time to be home and play with his kids. LOBE YA CAM!!

Here's some Williamsen family photos... This was when Liam was a year old. Our first family photo. Thanks for taking it Drew!!


This was in our old ward. We lived in Cam's sister's basement apartment. Seems like forever ago. Just three years though.

Here's our first family photo after Owen was born. After a mad dash to the hospital and just barely getting there, here we are.


Here's a pic of us at Lagoon. It looks weird because I had to photoshop the shadows from it. My eyes look kind of devilish! Wah-ha-ha-ha! Poor Erin was so tired and hot.


Here's my cute husband trying to pose for a family photo, but of course, no one is paying attention. I guess it's time for a new photo huh? I don't have any wedding photos or dating photos on this computer, so you'll just have to imagine them. Amazing what eight years will do huh? Love you Cam!!! Eight more months and we're OUT!!!! You're doing great! Again, I say Lobe ya lots!

4 comments:

Just me! said...

You are so cute!!

Laurie said...

The Skinny Bones couple has been married for 8 years!! Happy Celebrating! I sent you some pics from 2000, so let's see some on here!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Happy Anniversary. I love the family photo where the kids are running around and your husband is trying to be a good sport and be ready for the photo! Husbands are great.

Anonymous said...

AMY!!!!! its kayla! :D How is it going there? Well i miss living by ya! :D but it is fun to be by the manwarings and the barkers and the grandparents!! :) Are you guys moving? well have a great day and tell your kids hi!! :D love ya!