Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fishing and other musings

Wow! First of all, I want to say really, really, I wasn't standing with a fishing pole in hand, fishing for compliments in my last post. Thanks so much for the nice things said though...So...today, I feel like I sure am ugly...




Here's cute Erin, trying to smile. This is what she does when we say "Smile Erin!" I think it's funny.


Here is Liam with his "Zombie Mask" on. He decided he wanted to scare his friend Kora and came up with this idea. He made it himself, can you tell?


Here's Liam's telescope. He was very inventive and wanted to "build" a telescope, yet he was too lazy to hold it up to his own eye and wanted it taped to his forehead. Do we celebrate the creativity, or lament the laziness?


Here's all three of them. This is the best smiles we could get at one time. I was dancing around behind Cameron and ringing a bell so Owen would look. Sheesh!! What we won't do for good pics!!

5 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Cute pictures of the kids. I love when they start to learn how to smile.

Just me! said...

Adorable!!!

Laurie said...

Liam is an original. Fun pics. So where's some B-day pics of Erin!?

Thomas Rust said...

no, you're not ugly! you're very beautiful today! (did I do okay on the whole fishing for a compliment thing?!)

I laughed so hard at you inventive son. They say that laziness is the mother of invention! He nailed both!

Chauntue Peterson said...

so where are you youll have to email me so we can catch up
chauntue@ubtanet.com