


President Kimball said "Our greatest need is to remember." I have a magnet on my fridge that has that quote on it. It is very applicable today for me. I have been having a really hard time with lots of things lately and it's easy to forget the blessings. I'm thankful for so many things and have been blessed in a lot of areas. These pictures are some of my blessings. I will not wax sentimental, but I am glad I can remember I am loved by someone.
9 comments:
Beautiful pictures and beautiful children! I love ya Amy!
you are a wonderful person. Even though I haven't seen you in forever, I have very fond memories growing up with you!! Thanks for being so special in my life!
I am sorry you are struggling. Just remember you have lots of friends that love you too, including me.
Did you take that Temple picture? I hope today is a little better for you. Thanks for the reminder to remember. Let me know if you need anything! I'm just waiting around for you to call.
I think your awesome and your kids are awesome and your pics are awesome and your gingersnap cookies are awesome :) Nice post, good reminder, LOVE IT
Love the temple pic, you're impressive already!!!
You are SO right! Thank you so much for making me stop to think about my blessings. There is so many! And in the scary times these are the things that matter. Thank you for sharing!
Hey Aim! You are an amazingly strong person! Much stronger than I will ever be! You hang in there. I love you soooooo much! You do very well at taking cool pictures! Bring your camera for thanksgiving and we will put you to work taking pictures. Mine all need updated! Love you and your cute little family! Erin is even really smiling in this picture!
Things are just crazy sometimes. I like your reminder to remember our blessings. Sometimes I get so caught up in what is horrible in my life, that I don't really focus on the positive. Truly, there are more positives than negatives. You guys are fantastic!!! :)
Post a Comment