Wednesday, February 9, 2011

He's Three!

Owen turned 3 last month.  Happy Birthday to my little guy!  I asked what kind of cake he wanted and he decided on a "bird one".  I found a cute cut out cake for a duck, showed it to him, he liked it, so we went with that one.  He decided he wanted a "green bird one", thus, we had a gangrenous duck cake for his 3rd birthday.  He was excited all day and whenever someone would tell him Happy Birthday, he would tell the person Happy Birthday back.  He didn't quite get that it was just his day.

 See how happy he was.  This is the best normal smile I got.  The rest were just cheese!


  
Our lovely duck cakes.




See what I mean about the cheese?


Happy Birthday my cute buddy.  He's such a snuggler and loves to be hugged and loved.  He has one volume...loud.  He is going, going, going from the moment he gets up in the morning to the minute he falls asleep at night.  Always busy, always something to do.  He loves his little sister Reagie (though, he's starting to call her Reagan now, kind of sad.), his big sister "N" and his big brother "ee-um".  He and Erin are quite a pair when they are getting along.  They play so fun together.  He told me this morning that he loves me the best.  I said "You'll always love me the best huh, and not any silly girls?"  He said "Yeah, mom."  You heard it here.  A promise is a promise, right??  Love you buddy!

No comments: