From "Will": (the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition) and "iamsen": (The luckiest guy in the world married to the best wife in the world with the coolest kids in the world)
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Three down...one to go.
Owen is potty trained!! Hoo to the Ray! I think Heavenly Father knew I couldn't handle one more thing and so He whispered to Owen that he needed to train himself, because that's what happened. One day he just decided to do it. He's trained through the night and everything. Yay for my little boy. He's getting too old. We just had him the other day right? Now he's 3. Pics of the party yet to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy stinkin' day!!! I thought I heard cheering up the street ;) Now if we could just get that stubborn little Reagan to use the potty ;)
Post a Comment