Thursday, September 6, 2012

Elder Kendall's Homecoming

My nephew came home at the end of July from a mission served in Africa.  His family invited my sister and I to the airport to see him come home and we thought it would be fun for the kids to experience an airport homecoming.


Erin got to hold a sign his family had made. 


This is my niece waiting patiently (ha!) for her brother to come down the stairs.  She missed him a lot I think. The whole family was so excited to see him.  And when he came down the stairs, Shannon screamed "There he is!!"  I thought it was funny that later Brad said to her "I seriously was going to call you and tell you not to make a scene."  He knows his sister well.  Glad they love each other so much.


Here's the family, so happy to have their missionary home. 


And here's Shannon after her long awaited hug from her big brother.  Welcome home Elder Kendall!!

No comments: