Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lagoon

We got some very discounted tickets from my sister (thanks Mur!) and decided to go to Lagoon.  It was after Salt Lake School District was in school and our district wasn't in yet, so it was the best Lagoon day ever!  There were no lines.  We just walked on every ride.  We left Reagan with Grandma and told the kids were were going to have a picnic at a park.  We pulled into Lagoon's parking lot and Liam said "This isn't a park, it's a giant sand pit."  They were pretty disappointed until someone figured out it was Lagoon.  Then there was much celebration in the back of the van.  We all had fun.  I went on all the rides with the children since Cameron's stomach doesn't like riding.  He was the photographer and moral support.  He did go on a few rides with us.



He did go on the Sky Ride, which I wasn't as nervous about this year as the children were bigger and not as likely to slip under the restraining bar.  Irrational, I know, but my fear none the less.


Cute Erin on the Sky Ride.  All three kids went on all the rides.  Every single one.  Well, there were two that Erin and Owen couldn't go on because they weren't tall enough.  But everything else they got to ride.  I was so impressed by all of them, but especially Owen, fearlessly walking onto each ride.  


Like this one.  Yep, that's us in the back.  All four of us.  I thought it warranted a closer look and... 


I zoomed in on this one.  Look at Liam's face.  That is the face of pure terror.  I still laugh when I look at this picture.


They went on this one too.  We are four of six - SIX - people on this ride.  So much fun I tell ya! 


Note all the empty seats.  Fun times. 


Here's proof that Cameron was there.  This was on the train.  A nice break from the hot sun. 


This one was Owen's favorite.  We went on it three or four times. 


This was Erin's favorite.  We went on it twice. 


We didn't get a picture of Liam's favorite - The Samurai - But this was his second favorite.  
I am so glad we got to go this year.  We told our children we could go, but then it was just way too expensive.  With these tickets, we all got in for just over the price of one ticket.  It was a really fun day.

No comments: