Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reagan's 2nd

Reagan turned two.  She wanted a plug cake for a long time.  (That is what we call her pacifier.)  So I was looking up how to do one of those cakes, but she suddenly changed her mind and decided on a dog.  I let her pick the color and she chose blue.  She is my happy girl who loves to cuddle.  She likes to play with the big kids and feels like she's just as big as they are.  I took her in for her 2 year check and she has lost weight, so we will be keeping an eye on that.  I think my sister's son who turns one soon weighs as much as she does, skinny little thing.


Blue dog, speaks for itself. 


Reagan is my only one who stays home all day long with me now.  Everybody else is going to school in some form or another.  She is learning to talk pretty well.  Consonants are still pretty beyond her, but we know what she's saying most of the time.  She talks about her singer (finger) and knows all her sibling's names.  I can tell her to call everybody for dinner and she will stand at the top of the stairs and yell "Owen, Yeeum, Enin, Daddy, EAT!!!"  over and over again until they come running up the stairs.  


She is reminding me more and more of Owen.  Though she is a little less energetic.  They have a lot of the same gestures and speech patterns though.  We're glad we have her.  She sure is fun to have in our family!

No comments: