School has begun again. I love this time of year, mostly because it means it's almost fall, my favorite time of year. Summer was two weeks longer than usual this year because of a new policy in our school district. I've gotta tell you, those two weeks sure make a difference. Love my children, but I'm glad they have school to keep them busy and not fighting amongst themselves.
Everyone on the first day. I'm not sure why Reagan is sad in this picture. She really wanted a backpack. We found her one and took her picture, but she was still sad.
Liam is starting third grade. From the few days he's been going, I will predict this will be a much better year than last year was. He's excited to start learning cursive and multiplication. At least someone's excited.
Erin is starting first grade. She really likes her teacher and has lots of friends from Kindergarten in her class. So far, she's done really well going to school all day long.
Owen started Preschool. Just today as I picked him up, he told me "Mom, preschool is the best ever!" He really needed something. Poor guy was bored last year with everyone gone. I can't imagine what this year would be like without preschool.
Reagan is staying home with mom. She thinks she's just as big as the other kids and needed her picture taken too. Cameron gave each of them a blessing the Sunday before school started and she climbed right up onto the chair for her turn to have a blessing. She got one too. Silly girl.





1 comment:
Amy your kids are DARLING!!!!! I can't believe Owen is in 3rd grade, I remember when he was born?!?!?! Glad to see you guys are all doing well.
Post a Comment