I forgot to add this picture in my last post. We had a lot of fog along with the snowy weather. We decided to go for a walk one day. This picture doesn't show it too well, but the kids would run ahead and we wouldn't be able to see them in the fog. They had a blast.
Owen's birthday was first. He turned five years old. He loves the game Plants Vs. Zombies and wanted a Plants Vs. Zombies cake. I lucked out and found some real Plants Vs. Zombies figures at the store, plus some other zombie guys. This is what the game looks like. You have plants on one side protecting your house from the zombies coming from the other side. Some levels have a pool, which is what the blue is in the middle.
Our cute kids.
Then it was Cameron's birthday. This is his favorite cake. He usually has it every year. It is devils food with caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk over it and whipped cream. Delicious!
My birthday came next. I love store bought white cake, so that's what I got.
Liam wanted a flag cake for his birthday. He turned nine. He didn't care what kind of flag and didn't want to see his cake beforehand because he wanted to be surprised at which flag we had picked to do.
He looked at the cake and asked where the flag was. Do you see it?
Oh yeah baby! A flag on the inside!! He was duly impressed, as were the others who were at the party. Happy birthday to the four of us. Two more coming up soon!








2 comments:
Oh yeah baby is right!! Liam's cake was the most amazing! Way to go girl, you rock!
I don't comment very often on blogs, I think I have gotten to use to the "like" option on Facebook, but there is no "like" option - I just have to say I love the awesome cakes you make for you kids! And love reading the blog!
Post a Comment