Erin and Owen played Soccer this year. They were pretty good little players. I think Erin has a talent for it if she wants to continue doing it. Owen liked to run around. He was the fastest one on the team, I think. If he could just channel that energy into kicking the ball, he could do really well too. Erin scored at least four goals this season and Owen is still working toward his first goal. They did such a great job and it was really fun to see them play.
I don't know where my "action" shots are. These will have to do.
Here's the team. They were a great group of kids. We liked the kids and the coach a lot.
They are getting older. It's fun to see.
Owen looks big in this picture to me.
We had a fun after season party with pizza and cookies and veggies and all the families. Soccer is adjourned until fall.







No comments:
Post a Comment