Saturday, June 1, 2013

Major Catching Up

This is a small post so I can feel better about our blog.  I just got done editing a slew of pictures, so I will be updating this more in the next while.

 This is our family at Thanksgiving.  See all their cute turkey shirts?  Julie and I made them for our kids.  I think they turned out pretty cute.


Merry Christmas to all!!  If you'll notice in the above two pictures, Owen is not looking at the camera in either.  This was the best one though.

We got DUMPED on this winter.  I think the winter lasted seven months (in my mind).  It was Freezing cold...quite literally for over a month.  January's high was 19 degrees.  We just kept getting snow and it wouldn't ever melt so it accumulated.  I thought spring would never come.


This is Reagan in our backyard.  Note how high the snow is and how much there is on the roof of the playhouse in back of her.


Our front yard.  It's almost as tall as Erin!


I got so sick of shoveling the stupid snow.  I ran out of places to put the snow as you can see here.  All that was shoveled off the top part of the driveway.  I even started throwing it between the fence and the garage.


And this is just a picture of Reagan eating cookie dough off a beater.  All the kids love cookie dough, she's just the messiest so she gets a picture all to herself.  I will post more soon.

1 comment:

M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.