Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Buddies

Reagan and Owen are the two best buddies I know.  Owen is usually such a nice brother and is willing to play Reagan's games and let her play his games.  He takes care of her and tries to make her laugh when she's sad.  They are thick as thieves and I hear them laughing together all the time when the other kids are off at school. 

 Reagan loves to just go and lay on Owen and give him loves.  He is patient and just lets her lay on him.  On a side note.  That plug in her mouth is GONE!!  We were in church and there was a new baby sitting behind us and Reagan thought he was pretty captivating.  I asked her if we could give her plug to the baby because he didn't have one.  She told me No.  She said "No Mom, I a teeny girl.  I need my plug.  I a baby."  That night I told her she was such a big girl and that baby needed the plug so we gave her plugs to the baby.  She was a little sad, but went to sleep really well.  She asked about her plug at bedtime for the next few nights, but never really got super sad or mad that it was gone.  Good job Reagan!!


I got a new lens for my camera.  That is why Owen is in focus and Reagan isn't.  Isn't it cool?  I sure think so.


We went to temple square to take some pictures for my mother-in-law and Owen didn't want to leave without me taking pictures of them.  I could not get them to look at me at not be silly.


As you can see, Reagan follows her older brother's lead and is super silly.  


One last note about Reagan so I don't forget.  She loves to sing.  Ever since she was a baby she would sing and sing.  She will belt out the hymns in Sacrament Meeting even though she has no idea what the words are.  Now, when she is asking you a question or you are talking to her, she sings.  She will say Maw-ah-ah-ah-ohm can I ha-a-a-a-ve a dri-i-i-i-ink?  She always wrinkles up her nose at you too when you are being silly.  She'll wrinkle her nose up, screw up her mouth and say WHAT??  In a silly voice.  She takes her silly cues from Owen I think.  Love them both!

1 comment:

Dan & Ashley said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are!