We have late church this year so Cameron and I were trying to sleep in. Usually the kids are pretty good and just play games or whatever. We were laying in bed listening to them play and when we got up, we found this...

And this...

Needless to say, they had a bath before we went to church. It turned the water purple.
4 comments:
Ok that is too funny. It looks like Erin was painting on a glove.
Thats pretty funny, if I just glance at Erin she looks like she has a purple cast on her arm. I must say I haven't experienced that yet. Unless you want to count my walls.
at least it wasn't permanent sharpie markers!!
Too funny! At least they are not real tattoos! I am so sorry about your accident, I am glad everyone was safe. I hate having to get new cars, they are such a money hole, but I guess they are a great convenience. Good luck finding a new one.
Post a Comment