Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rejuvenation

We had a fun weekend. We went home to Vernal. We had lots of fun in the shed, riding the lawn mower...


Eating strawberries...


Playing and posing as cowboys...


My kids turned into the vegetable twins!!


We swung on the swingset...

Had a teaparty with daddy...


Made some new friends...
and cemented relationships with old friends...
We had a delicious barbeque with the fam...
(Kayla, I want you to have Logan look at this picture!)
Cute nephew and cute brother!!

Yay for the homeowners!! My brother and his wife moved into their new home this weekend too. It's beautiful. I'm really happy for them. It's been a long time, but they're in!!

Thank you Mom and Dad for having us. We had a fun time. Maybe next time, Owen will even let you hold him!

5 comments:

Karen said...

your kids are growing soooo fast!! Wish we could have been there. Yes, Jenna has a tried and true relationship with the goat too!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! OH man amy! haha. I will for sure show that to him! NOT!!! :D

staci said...

Yay for Melisa & Mark finally getting in their house! I'm sure they are so happy! So fun you went home to visit. There's no place like home huh?

Julie said...

Looks like tons of fun, isn't it nice to escape back home once in a while :)

Jenn said...

Amy.....I love what you do with your blog, and I love that you read mine. :o) You always say the nicest things. Your kids are darling! I might have to kidnap Erin. Hugs to Cam and I hope we get to see you soon!
Love, Jenn