Ahhhh! It's March! It has been really nice here. Yesterday it was about 58 degrees. I love spring. It makes me feel like I want to shake my head and wake up and stretch. Winter gets pretty long for me. I kind of hunker down and we don't go too many places. I took some spring pictures a couple of springs ago and thought I'd put them on to remind us all that spring is coming!!

Happy spring to everyone! Let's hope it comes fast.
7 comments:
You should come visit us in Las Vegas. This time of year is the best. The winter feels like spring. It has been 70 degrees all week. Only problem, summer is coming. AGH!!!!
amy, you are so good at this photography thing!!! you really need to start selling or charging. I'll be able to say, I knew you when...oh ya, I still do cause you're my sister!:) Love ya!!
I love these shots, there did you take them?
OK, as soon as Cameron takes his last test, let's throw the kids in the car, pack a picnic lunch and head to Thanksgiving Point for the flower show. I'm ready, enough of winter! Is everybody with me?
At first I thought you took these somewhere, now!! I thought where has she been and when can I go. I guess I will just have to wait till it actually happens again!! I love the pics - there beautiful.
AMY!! You need to show me some of those awesome photography skills. cause i want to be as good as u! and better! hahaha. I want a cool camera for my birthday so i can take cool pics like u! :) Well next time you come down we should talk. lol. love ya! :)
The pictures are beautiful. I love spring everything is so clean and fresh. Have a great day.
Post a Comment