
I wanted to write these down before I forgot.
The other day I was trying to wake up, laying on Erin's bed, watching the kids play. Owen started whining a little, so I said to Liam
"Hey Liam, can you see what Owen wants?"
Liam looks at me like I'm completely stupid and says:
"Mom, I don't speak baby!"
Then, yesterday we were coming into the home stretch of a walk we were taking and Liam wanted to race home. I started running and had a little head start on him when I hear *clomp clomp clomp clomp* (He's wearing his cowboy boots and running as fast as he can) then I hear "Dear Heavenly Father, thank Thee for this day, please help me to run faster so I can beat my mom." I started laughing, slowed up a little and he runs past me and into our yard. Then he turns around and says "Ha mom! I said a prayer and it worked and I won!" Ahhh, the faith of a child.
6 comments:
I just love that little boy!
he is sooooo funny!
That is the best ever!!! LOVE IT!!!!
That is so cute! Definitely a moment to remember.
He is stinken cute! I am ready for spring so we can get walking too!
Hey Amy! I don't remember if I've left a comment on your blog before or not. If I haven't, I'm ready to come out of hiding. ;) I wanted to say hi! I hope you guys are doing well! Sorry about the car. I'm glad you are all okay. And one more thing, how randome is this?! I'm in your sisters ward now! Talk to ya later!
P.S. I have a blog, but it's private. If you want an invite send me an email tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com
Post a Comment