Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Easter

The Easter bunny comes to our house on the Saturday before Easter Sunday.  He brings Easter baskets which he hides all over the house and the kids have to look for therm.

Here are the kids looking for their Easter baskets.  This year, Reagan's was behind a chair in the living room.  Owen's was hanging on the shower head in the bathroom, Erin's was in the oven and Liam's was very tricky because he had to take a lamp and scriptures off of an end table and open it to find his.


Apparently the Easter Bunny got his seasons mixed up because Owen's Easter basket was a Halloween pumpkin! 


I got the girls Easter dresses this year and Reagan was the only one who stayed in her church clothes more than two minutes after we got home.  


I wish I could have gotten a picture of Erin in her dress because it was really cute, but I don't think she will ever wear it again.  These cute pictures of Reagan will have to do.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

That is a really good picture of Reagan!