The other day I was taking Liam to school. I hadn't had time to get dressed, (although everyone else was! Yay for me!) so I was still in my pajamas, which led to the following conversation.
Liam: Why aren't you dressed mom?
Me: I just didn't have time. I'll be dressed when I pick you up okay.
L: Mom, could you leave your hair down today and not put it in a ponytail or anything like that because I really like it down by your shoulders and you never put it down. (short pause) And can you wear your overalls? I really like them. (short pause again) And can you not wear your glasses, just your contacts, because you look better without your glasses (again, short pause) I know it's hard Mom, but you can do it! Try try again!
Oh man, he's only five and he's making specific requests about my appearance. I'm doomed!
3 comments:
that is the funniest thing i have heard in a while.
Oh I'm so glad you posted that story. I just love it. I am in love with that childs mind. He is so funny!!!
That's hilarious! Did you abide by all his requests? :)
Post a Comment