Thursday, September 3, 2009

Big Three Year Old

Look at me, me, me, I'm three, three three, and I'm as happy as can be, be, be!!! Erin had a birthday and she's very happy she's three. We sang Happy Birthday, opened presents and Grandma came over for cake. A fun time was had by all. Here's my cute girl!!

Grandma gave her a wand. See how she wields it like a sword? Brother's influence is strong in this one!

Ah, a bit more wand-like.


She got Belle, Sleeping Beauty and a Prince. A few weeks earlier, we found a Barbie car at the DI for $1.00. Sweet deal. Now the princesses and their prince go crusin' all over our house. (The prince never gets to drive.)




Here she is with all her loot. We're going to have a friends tea party on Friday. More pics to come.
We had a few setbacks with trying to get Erin to come to our family and a couple of scares during the pregnancy, but I am so thankful she's part of us. We love you Erin, so much! Thank you for coming to live with us my beautiful girl!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

yay! big birthday girl!! hey we found the yellow pj top, I will look for the "H" and send it pronto!!