
From "Will": (the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition) and "iamsen": (The luckiest guy in the world married to the best wife in the world with the coolest kids in the world)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Kindergarten
Last Monday was Liam's first day of Kindergarten. He did so well! He was a little nervous at first, but warmed up pretty quickly. I walked in with him the first two days, but now I just pull up and he hops out of the car and goes right inside with all the other kids going to school. He goes in the morning, which has been a good thing for our family. Now we have a little routine in our lives. Get up, dressed, breakfast, etc. etc.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
don't blink because he will be starting college before you know it! such a big day for him and you too!
Wow, I can't believe he is in Kindergarten! Hope you guys are loving your new place!
Post a Comment