We have been so busy lately. Birthdays, first day of school, playing hard and working hard. But the biggest change we've had is that we moved. We left our wonderful friends and neighborhood and moved, just a few blocks away. We miss our friends, but love the new digs. we were living in a two bedroom apartment that was roughly 700 square feet. Not much living space for five people. Now we are in a bigger place and love it. The kids have room to play and run around. It's been really good for our family. We went back and played with our old friends and got some cute pictures.
Everyone else was climbing the tree, so Owen had to get in on the action.
Everyone else was climbing the tree, so Owen had to get in on the action.





5 comments:
Alright you need to call me and give me your new number! Jackson started Kindergarten too, I can't believe how big they got so fast. Where does the time go? Although I must say I enjoyed the quiet morning, I actually baked two fresh peach pies.
Has it been that long since I've seen you guys? I am so happy that you guys have a bigger place, bigger car, kid in school, 3 year old, and I can't believe Owen's hair, I loved the curls. Changes, changes! Fun stuff. We need to get together. I feel out of loop from you.
so excited about your "MORE ROOM"!!!! good for you!
Wow love all the updates!!Thanks again for healing my blog Cameron!!
Amy!! Hurray, I found your blog off of Julie's. How is Owens hand today? I wanted to give you my e-mail so we could keep in contact that way too. It is alpohans1@yahoo.com I am just reminding everyone about Recipe Swap on Tuesday at my house, I am so excited! See you soon!
Alicia
Post a Comment